45 Long Distance Valentines Captions For Instagram, Facebook And More

 Valentine’s Day is finally here, and if you’re looking for long distance Valentines captions, we’ve got you covered. GiftOMG hope you pick the best one that you’re looking for. 

Well, all we know that, Valentine’s Day is a great time for you to let your partner know how important they are to you. However, if you are in a long-distance relationship, physical closeness is not a possibility and this is when couples need to rely more on words to let each other know how they feel.

When two people love each other, distance and time between them are not everything. Even though you will miss your lover, the bond between the two of you doesn’t fade quickly. Technology will compensate for the gap to a certain degree.

So, whether you need a caption to go with a cute snap of the two of you together, or perhaps something fun, here are some long distance valentines captions for you, with something for every mood.

Sweet And Heartfelt Long Distance Valentines Captions 

Long Distance Valentines Captions

Valentine’s Day is coming, and it means chocolates, flowers, and galore filling your social media feeds. And if you’re in a long-distance relationship, let these Valentine’s captions help you speak for your heart.

  • Out of the billion people around the globe, I chose you. Suffice it to say that no distance is too long for what we share. Happy V-Day, my love! 
  • No matter the distance, you’ll always be my Valentine. I love you!
  • Have a jovial Valentine’s Day, my dear. Remember that oceans separate land and not souls. I treasure you! 
  • How lucky am I to be with someone who makes the distance oh so worth it? Happy Valentine’s Day, my love… I can’t wait to be in your arms again soon!
  • It is for you only that I can go through Valentine’s Day heartache. I can bear being away from you, but I can never imagine a life without you, my love. 
  • Beyond grateful to have such a gorgeous virtual valentine.
  • We are the perfect and cutest couples around, it just that we are not in the ideal situation on this special day. 
  • On this V-Day, just remember that the distance between us is a reason to love even harder. 
  • What a joy it is to love you, even from oceans away. Thank you for being my favorite person in the world – my life is brighter with you in it. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!
  • If I could fly, I would use the wings to be beside you so my Valentine’s Day can be great. 
  • Baby, there isn’t any mountain or obstacle high enough, there isn’t either a valley low enough or a river wide enough to separate me from you. I love you! 
  • The miles between us bring sadness to me. Then all of a sudden, I remember that there is someone else who is in the exact situation I am in. That’s you, my valentine. 
  • I look forward to spending one future lover’s day in your arms. 
  • Dear, I will keep my mobile phone next to me because I know this special day will not pass by without your call. 
  • Someday we’ll look back on these virtual Valentine’s dates and laugh at how eager we were to stay together despite the obstacles. Grateful I chose you, each and every day. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!

Funny Valentine’s Day Captions For For Long Distance Relationships 

Long-Distance-Valentines-Captions

Finally, Valentine’s Day has arrived. Just because you’re not with your lover doesn’t mean you can’t post Valentine’s Day quotes for long-distance relationships. Add something fun to your love with these funny long distance Valentines captions.

  • Roses are red. Violets are blue. My Valentine’s date is cuter than you.
  • Guess we took social distancing a little too seriously this year… Happy Valentine’s Day to my love from [insert distance] away. I love you!
  • “If anyone asks me “what is hell?” I would answer “Distance between two people who love each other.”
  • You’re the only person I send the heart eyes emoji to.
  • Got stood up on Valentine’s Day even though we’ve been together for [insert relationship duration]. Guess I really am that terrible.
  • If paper valentines were still a thing, I’d give mine to you.
  • Out of the billion people around the globe, I chose you. Suffice it to say that no distance is too long for what we share. Happy V-Day, my love! 
  • “Definition of a long distance relationship: Inconveniently the most effective way to find out if you really love each other.”
  • The best part about virtual Valentine’s Day is you get to take your pants off at the start ; ) Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone!
  • “I miss you like an idiot misses the point.”
  • Cheers to this one for Zooming their way into my heart, today and everyday. Happy Valentine’s!
  • I love you more than chocolate.
  • Spending Valentine’s Day alone even though I actually have a [girlfriend/boyfriend]. Yikes – do I win some kind of award? Happy Valentine’s Day to my socially distanced love!
  • I found the person who annoys me the least and called it love.
  • That, “You hang up first,” No, YOU hang up first” crap is really only funny the first two or three hundred times.”

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

55+ Funny 24th Birthday Caption Ideas To Post On Social Media

70+ Best Candy Corn Puns Jokes That Will Make You Shuckle

53 Best 70th Birthday Gifts Men He Will Appreciate